Are you looking for a way to get involved with the Brookline Food Pantry?
We would love to have you join our volunteer team!
- Food transport: Bring donations, produce, and recycling between the pantry locations. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Delivery: Deliver groceries to our at home clients. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Packing: Pack food in bags for our clients
- Table Volunteers: Pass out food to our clients during pantry hours. Position is outside and interacts directly with clients.
- Truck Unload: Load and unload our truck with large food orders. Requires heavy lifting.
- Truck Driving: Drive our Uhaul van and truck between pantry locations and to the Greater Boston Food Bank for food pickup and drop offs.
Please note: due to the COVID 19 pandemic, all volunteers must be 15 years or older to volunteer.
To help, please complete our volunteer form.