Are you looking for a way to get involved with the Brookline Food Pantry?
We would love to have you join us as a volunteer!
We currently have a full team, but that could change at any time, so please sign up for our waitlist.
Brookline Thrives, our weekend food program feeding students of the Brookline Public Schools, is also looking for volunteers. Learn more or sign up to volunteer with Brookline Thrives.
FUTURE VOLUNTEER NEEDS
- Food transport: Bring donations, produce, and recycling between the pantry locations. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Delivery: Deliver groceries to our at home clients. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Packing: Pack food in bags for our clients
- Table Volunteers: Pass out food to our clients during pantry hours. Position is outside and interacts directly with clients.
- Truck Unload: Load and unload our truck with large food orders. Requires heavy lifting.
- Truck Driving: Drive our Uhaul van and truck between pantry locations and for food pickup and drop offs.
Please note: due to the COVID 19 pandemic, all volunteers must be 15 years or older to volunteer.
To help, please complete our volunteer form.