Are you looking for a way to get involved with the Brookline Food Pantry?
Well, here are some ideas...
EMERGENCY VOLUNTEER NEEDS
- We are looking for volunteers who have a larger car, truck or van to help transport donated food, boxes for recycling, and composting.
- We are currently looking for volunteers who could help with our food pantry deliveries on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Volunteers to help with packing bags of food for distribution.
- Volunteers who are comfortable with heavy lifting to help load and unload food.
- Please note: due to the COVID 19 pandemic, all volunteers must be 16 years or older to volunteer.
- We are looking for volunteers who can drive a Uhaul truck or van.
To help, please complete our volunteer form.
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, we are encouraging monetary donations. To maintain safe social distancing, please do not drop off food during pantry hours. Please do not drop off food when the pantry is closed.
If you have any questions please contact our Operations Manager, Chanin Kennedy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.