Are you looking for a way to get involved with the Brookline Food Pantry?
We would love to have you join us as a volunteer!
Brookline Thrives, our weekend food program feeding students of the Brookline Public Schools, is also looking for volunteers. Learn more or sign up to volunteer with Brookline Thrives.
FUTURE VOLUNTEER NEEDS
- Food transport: Bring donations, produce, and recycling between the pantry locations. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Delivery: Deliver groceries to our at home clients. Volunteers must have their own vehicle
- Packing: Pack food in bags for our clients
- Table Volunteers: Pass out food to our clients during pantry hours. Position is outside and interacts directly with clients.
- Truck Unload: Load and unload our truck with large food orders. Requires heavy lifting.
To help, please complete our volunteer form.